BOOK REVIEW: A COLOSSAL INJUSTICE - A GRIFFIN KNIGHT CORPORATE MURDER MYSTERY BY MIGUEL ANGEL HERNANDEZ JR

 


This book was one of the most thrilling novellas that I have read. All the new characters in this book such as: Isabella, Sapphire, Dylan, Aurora etc were interesting and kept me on edge. I had somewhat guessed that Sapphire might be the one stealing the company's money, but I never imagined that Isabella would be the killer. Isabella seemed like a soft woman and a graceful type of lady initially, but later I was shocked when it was revealed that she was as wicked as Sapphire. I felt very sorry for Kalyx and Aurora since they both lost someone who they loved. Griffin as always was the star of the show since he found Isabella's diary and also got Sapphire arrested. Although I was a bit unsatisfied with the ending because both Isabella and Lorenzo had escaped, and it seemed as though Sapphire too would evade justice once again. I would have liked it better if Sapphire, Isabella and Lorenzo were put behind bars, but maybe that would have been a very cliché ending to this very un-cliché novella. I liked the fact that we were given so much information about Sapphire, Isabella and Lorenzo: information about their criminal activities, their relationship, Sapphire's tech expertise, Lorenzo's drug addiction, etc. I would have liked to know more about the personal lives of Dylan, Kalyx, Aurora and Felix.

Also, this was a super quick read just like the first book and I am looking forward to the next instalment in the series. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes short stories and/or thriller/mystery books. I am grateful to the author for kindly sending me a free copy of this book although I am writing this review out of my own accord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now