I talk with him even in the night

 

I talk with him even in the night,

I am not discouraged by the close of day;

I talk with him until it is light.

 

We do all things good and right,

Since I talk with him all day, they

Think I talk with him even in the night.

 

I imagine our faces looking so bright

While we dance and sing in a beautiful bay,

And kiss and drink in the moon-light.

 

I imagine us sitting together in a flight,

On our way,

Staring out the window, looking at the starry night.

 

The only thing that keeps me going is his sight

Staying with him makes me gay,

So, I talk with him until it is light.

 

Together, we may, reach each great height,

We should be together always and forever, I pray.

I talk with him even in the night.

I talk with him until it is light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now