You and I

You say I am bad

Yet I don't get mad.

You say I am dumb

Yet I stay mum.

You push me under the bus

Yet I don't cuss.

You are so rude

Yet I don't start a feud.

You are so verbally violent

Yet I stay fully silent.

You don't give me respect

Yet I still try to connect.


You think I don't dare

But it's just that I am in despair.

You think that I am scared

But I am just impaired.

You think that I cannot

But it's just that I am not.

You think that I am blind

But it's just that I am kind.

You think that I am not keen

But it's just that I am not mean.

You think I cannot assert

But it's just that I don't want to exert.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now