How Phoebe Buffay from FRIENDS Inspired Me

 Accessories

As we all know Phoebe is this quirky character from Friends and she is a bit different and unique in everything that she does. Her fashion sense is also very unique when compared to the other female characters of the show. While Monica and Rachel go for minimalistic jewellery, Phoebe goes for long earrings, statement necklaces, layered rings, anklets, big bracelets and what not. I usually wear long earrings but I never really wear any chains, rings, bracelets, etcetera except occasionally. But recently, I have started wearing necklaces, I am searching online for buying rings, I am searching for bracelets, necklaces, etcetera in my dressing drawer. She has surely influenced my fashion sense. I think her choice of accessories is unique because she is bolder than other people and is not scared of expressing herself through her attire.

Hair

Phoebe does the most exquisite hair styles. I usually leave my hair open with a side parting or tie my hair in a ponytail or bun. But Phoebe has me copying her hairstyles at home so that I can maybe do them when I go for work or when I just go somewhere outside. The other day, I invented a hairstyle of my own too which I have never done before. I think Phoebe is a character which can inspire you to work on your creative side. I have also started using different hair accessories which I never usually used before. This reminds me - Phoebe uses the most amazing hair accessories. While Monica and Rachel usually tie their hair or leave it open like me, Phoebe does new new things with her hair all the time.

Music

Now we all know - Phoebe plays the guitar, sings songs and writes songs. I never learnt to play any instrument except I went for piano lessons for few days when I was younger and I had singing class in school for few years and I played a flute-like instrument at home when I was kid. But now, I really want to learn to play an instrument and while I know that it is expensive to go to music classes and to buy an instrument, I asked a friend who knows to play the violin and has a violin to teach me to play. I have never before thought of learning to play an instrument and again Phoebe inspired me to do just that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now