Of Course I'm Bad


So I keep wondering why everyone criticizes my work or why can't they see the things that I did good and how is it that they see only the things that I did wrong. I wonder why they never praise but never miss a chance to point fingers. I wonder if they ever think that they are not spotless too. Then I realize, they just don't want me to keep going, they want me to stop. They think that if they make me feel like I am bad, I will quit. They don't ever give me a chance to think that I am good. What with all the proof that they constantly provide with their criticism which makes me believe I am bad. But you know what? I accept - I accept that I am bad and you know what? That is exactly what I am supposed to be. I am in the UKG of my career, was anyone good at UKG in school? No, right? Then why do we have to be good in the UKG of our career. I now see it like this - my first year working was the LKG of my career and my second  year working is the UKG of my career. I am in UKG. I do not have high expectations, I just want to learn the ABC of my job. I don't care if my 'A' is crooked or if my 'T' doesn't have a dash. And I certainly don't give a hoot about what you think of my ABC. Because, frankly, I'm bad and I own it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now