Woman

What it means to be a woman?

It means you are always considered less than a man

The problem isn't just men.

It is also women

Who bring other women down

And make them frown

And drown

And contribute to their grown

Sense of sorrow

Which is carried to tomorrow.

More than a man could ever hurt me

A woman's hate haunts me.

How can you be so cruel,

To someone who is like your own mural?

How can you be so naive?

If you want to thrive,

Work on your own shine.

Your name will be written in the bad books of the divine.

For you have injured someone who is weak,

Even though you are at your peak.

You think you are winning.

But you are only sinning.

You think you can escape.

But God in his supreme cape,

Will punish you for the sins you made.

You think you are safe in the shade

Of a man.

But I believe in God's plan.

God made me in his own image

And gave me every privilege.

I am not afraid of your behavior

Because I have God as my savior.

Every wish has been granted

Every tree that I planted

Has been as green as grass.

You think you are as bold as brass

But you are just an ass

Who thinks she can pass

The doors of heaven.

But you are just a heathen

Who will burn in hell.

Did this song even ring a bell

In your brain that is so small

That it can't even see the mighty wall

That God built to protect one and all.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now