Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 4)

'How to Become a People Magnet: 62 Life-Changing Tips to Attract Everyone You Meet' by Marc Reklau

I am reading this book on Kindle and I have completed 50% of it. The chapters are short and digestible. The book has many useful tips and suggestions such as always keep the conversation about the person you are talking to, make them feel important, don't argue, don't talk behind people's backs, believe in people's potentials, talk about their interests, listen more than you talk, give genuine compliments, keep up your word, let your actions speak, etc. I think this is a must read book for anyone especially people in sales. I think this book can help anyone get friends, clients, partners, etc. The book claims that more than 85% of our success depends on how we deal with people and if there is any truth to it, this book is the manual to success!

'My Evil Mother: A Short Story' by Margaret Atwood

I am reading this book also on Kindle and I have completed around 60% of it. This book is about a daughter and her mother. The daughter grew up in town where everyone had a father and a mother but the daughter just had a mother and was made fun of because of it. Her mother was also considered to be crazy by the town people. Her mother somehow had money without having a job or a husband. Her mother did weird things like read tarot cards, make weird mixtures, tell her daughter that she had transformed her father into a garden gnome, etc. Then the daughter grows up, leaves home and is contacted by her father who has a whole other family. I have read only until here but the story seems to be interesting so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now