Change

I fell
And brushed off the dust to feel well.
I was injured
And that's when I conjured
Magic from within
To help me win.
I lied
And cried
And fried
My opportunities,
Lost my immunities,
Did not fulfill my duties.
And so I was beaten down,
And frowned upon.
I decided to change me
So that I would set myself free
From the guilt
And so that I would be able to protect everything that I have built.
Transitions are hard
But we need to discard
The initial difficulties
In order to unleash the possibilities.
There is no room for motivation,
No scope for admiration
Or appreciation.
What is not enough is self-preservation,
What we need is dedication,
Need to use my imagination
And my concentration
To make this transformation.
Everyone here thinks they are the Pope
But I should not lose hope.
I will find a way
To make hay
While the sun shines
Because although these are difficult times
They are not as difficult as they could be
And there is still some spark left in me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now