Series That I Saw Recently (Part 2)

Harlan Coben's Shelter

Mickey loses his father in a car crash and his mother is admitted in a rehab for depression. Mickey is staying with his aunt in New Jersey when a strange woman tells him that his father is still alive. Mickey meets Ashley who soon disappears. Mickey then becomes friends with Ema and Spoon and they help him to find Ashley. Soon, Mickey discovers that his dad had been working for an organization which rescues people who have been trafficked. An amazing series filled with twists, turns, surprises, secrets, friendships, relationships, drama and action! A must-watch. This series is available on Amazon Prime Video and it has one season with eight episodes. It is an Amazon Original series which is a really quick watch!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This series was amazing. I only watched it because I loved Big Bang Theory and many people who like that show also like this one. And I could see the similarities between the two shows. I liked all the characters Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe and Joey. I especially liked Chandler's humor. And I did notice when he went from fat to thin to fat again (I searched online and found that when he was fat, he was drinking and when he was thin, he was doing drugs). I liked the quirkiness of Phoebe and the transformation of Rachel. I also liked the like-heartedness of Joey, main-character energy of Monica and the divorcee-ness of Ross. It was a funny and binge-worthy series!

Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

I watched this on Netflix and it was a very sad story. All the victims were so innocent and they were killed brutally. This series made me realize that monsters do exist. So Jeffrey Dahmer went up to black men, invited them to his house, or a hotel or even to his grandmother's house (while he was living with her), he invited these men with a pretext of taking their pictures, but then he drugged their drinks, drilled a hole in their brain and put something in the hole to try to make them zombies, then he killed them, had sex with their dead bodies and then he cooked them and ate them. This is monstrous at many levels, the series has rape, murder, cannibalism and a hundred other criminal things. Some of his victims were underage. Some of his victims were disabled. What was even more pathetic was that his dad was trying to constantly make his son's life better although at this point it was very well established that he was too far gone into the wrong. Overall, I would not recommend this series, it is too dark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now