There is Still Some (or More) Juice Left in You

I was at a sugarcane juice stall the other day. We had ordered some sugarcane juice to drink and I was observing the man as he made the juice. He was taking the sugarcane and putting it in a machine. The machine compressed the sugarcane and the juice was being collected in a big bowl covered by a cloth. Once the man put the sugarcane and the machine did its work and the cane came out, the cane looked so dry and non-fleshy that I thought "That's it, this one is done, he has to use another sugarcane stick for the rest of the juice". But the man continued to put the same stick again and again for two-three times and I was shocked to see more and more juice come out each out. Then I thought, the same happens with us humans. We do something great, we get exhausted and we think this is what we are capable of, we think that this is our limit, we think that our luck has run out or our good time is now over. But there is always some or more spirit in us just like the sugarcane had some or more juice in it each time. So never give up hope on yourself just like how the juice shop man did not lose hope on his sugarcane. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now