Yes, I'm lonely

I feel excluded

Like as though no one wants me to be included

I feel like an outsider

There is this invisible border

Which separates me from those around me

No one wants me

No one likes me

Everyone hates me

Am I that un-interesting?

Or am I just plain boring?

Have I done something wrong?

Why don't I belong?

Why can't people accept me?

Why can't they see the good in me?

Or am I just that bad?

Can they see that they make me sad?

I used to think I'm dope

But I have lost all hope.

Is there any place in this world

Where people are not this cold?

Is there anyone in this big cruel world

Whose heart is made of gold?

Am I just invisible

Or are these people trying to see if I am invincible?

Sometimes I let it go

But sometimes - no

It hurts to see that you would speak to him and her 

But never to me even though I am right here. 

But I can't sulk

And I cannot carry this bulk.

So I cry and forget.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now