Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

That Night by Nidhi Upadhyay

I'm reading this book in a paperback format and have completed around 50 pages. The book is about four friends who played a game of Ouija while at college and a girl of their hostel died. Twenty years later someone is trying to mess with them even though they live in different parts of the world. Intriguing premise. And interesting writing style so far. I think I might like this book, let's see. The book is around 300 pages long.

The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas

This book is about Lina and Aaron Blackford - two colleagues who initially seemingly hate each other but somehow end up becoming each other's fake dates to some major events. I've read like 150 pages of this book so far and am finding it repetitive and boring as of now. Let's see how it goes. I might rate the book a 2/5 stars if the writing does not improve as the book progresses. Or if it improves, I might rate it 3/5 stars or 4/5 stars, let's see. Until now, the pace of the book has been too slow for me. The book is like 400 pages long I think. Reading this one too in a paperback format.

Happy Place by Emily Henry

This book I am reading on Audible. I have read a few chapters - need to read many more. The book is about a couple who have broken up 6 months ago but are pretending that they are still together because they don't want to break their friends hearts. They are on a vacation with their friends in a cottage that is about to be sold and they start realizing that they still have feelings for each other. Great premise as of now - really unique, let's see if I like it or not.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now