Books that I have been reading recently (Part 11)

The Glamorous Girl's Book by Sally Jeffrie

So I have been re-reading this book recently. I read this book for the first time when I was a teenager. I haven't read it again since. But a few days ago I decided to re-read it. I have read like 30% of it. I am reading it in a hardcover version. The book has tips on how to take care of your skin, body, hair, nails, etc. So it is a grooming book for girls and even women. I would give this book a 4/5 stars probably.

Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli

This book also I have read before. The last time I read it was 6 years ago and so I thought of revisiting it again to see if I can look at the book from a new perspective. As the title suggests, the book is a non-fiction book about Physics. I have read around 25% of the book. I am reading this one in a paperback format. And the book is around 100 pages long. I think I would rate this book too a 4/5 stars.

Drop, Cover and Hold On by Jasmine Guillory

So I recently completed reading this book. It is a short story about a girl who gets stuck with a guy in a bakery during an earthquake and he confesses his love for her and they make out. Great book if you love pastries and swift romances. I gave this book a 4/5 stars. I read this one in a Kindle format. This book is a part of an Amazon Original series. You can read it for free if you are an Amazon prime member since the book is available through Amazon prime reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now