Similarities between me and Caroline Channing

I am almost going to finish '2 broke girls' on amazon prime video and i found like so many similarities between Caroline Channing and me such as:

- My family lost their riches (during the India-Pakistan partition) and her family lost their riches in a scam her father committed

- I too like to stay positive in negative situations

- I also want to stay celibate

- I was also flat chested for quite a few years

- I am also a talker

- People find me annoying too

- I also like to talk about myself a lot

- I too want to build my own business

- I also am a romantic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now