Reviews of Restaurants That I Ate At Recently

Dr. Bubbles

This place was okay-ish. The bubble tea was not milk based and was actually water based. The bubbles popping in our mouth was rather satisfying initially but that too lost its charm down the road. The bubbly waffle that we ordered was huge and hard to finish. The flavor that we ordered was red velvet so it had that artificial color taste. Moreover, there was some whipped cream on top of the waffle that was just not needed and the white chocolate cream was too heavy. Overall, I would not recommend this place and I would give it a 2.5/5 stars.

Ferrara Pizzeria

This is a place that I highly recommend you don't go to. I did not go to this place in person but I ordered a pizza online. I ordered the fungi pizza which had white sauce, cheese, mushrooms, capsicum, bell peppers and some kind of a spicy thing. Moreover, this pizza gave me a vomiting sensation the next day and I had an upset stomach that day. So I suggest to stay away from this place. I would rate this place a 0/5 stars. I was carried away by the hype and made a purchase but it was a major disappointment.

Bao Bao

This place has cheap rates more or less. But there is no seating or air conditioning, so the ambience is non-existent. The taste of the bun was good, not sweet unlike other bao bun shops. The filling was a bit on the spicier side. Although the filling was also kind of good cos it was fleshy even though I ordered a gobi one and not a non-veg one. My friend ordered a paneer one and that wasn't too spicy. I suspect the spice level totally depends on the sauce we choose. Overall, not a bad place. I would rate it a 3/5 stars.

Flower Drum

Here we ordered fried rice and noodles. Both of them had a weird oily smell. The quantity was good though. And the prices were a little higher. The ambience was pleasant but a bit noisy and also dark. This place can do better. We also ordered a beverage which was a juice of strawberries and grapes. The drink was more tangy and less sweet. I would rate this place a 3/5 stars.

Kites

This is a pure veg place. That was one of the reasons we went there. We ordered vanilla milkshake, special fried rice and corn cheese balls. The corn cheese balls were amazing and so was the fried rice. The fried rice had these manchurian balls in them which is not usually the case in any restaurant's fried rice. So I was pleasantly surprised. And the fried rice was flavorful and unique. A great place if you are a vegetarian! I would rate this place a 4/5 stars.

Sandy's Chocolate Laboratory

This place was a major disappointment. We ordered biscoff hot chocolate and garlic bread. The garlic bread was not presented properly, it was cut in uneven shapes and sizes and not decorated properly on the plate. It literally felt like we were stray dogs and these people were throwing bread crumbs at us, that is how badly it was presented. And the biscoff hot chocolate had very few biscoff biscuit crumbs. Moreover, the hot chocolate itself was not liquid-y and was instead semi-solid like a cream, we had to eat it with a spoon. The prices were also very high for the poor quality and less quantity. I highly discourage you from visiting this place. I would rate this place a 1/5 stars.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now