Places I want to go to

I want to go to Copa Cabana

To have a banana.

I want to go to Fiji Islands

To wear flower garlands.

I want to go to Greece

And look at the seas.

I want to go to Japan

And use their unique fan.

I want to go to the States

To change my fate.

I want to go to Paris

To marry a heiress.

I want to go to Arabia

And also Korea.

I want to go to England

And also Switzerland.

I am in India

But I dream of Australia.

I don't have a passport

But I want to see every port.

I haven't been to a foreign land

But I wanna go to Thailand.

This might sound funny

But I want to travel Germany.

I feel confined 

And unable to find

The world outside

My window-side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now