Reviews of Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 3)

Kakada Ramprasad Restaurant

So I have eaten the chaat items and sweets from Kakada before but this was my first time eating at the restaurant. We ordered several breads like butter naan, pudina paratha, aloo paratha, etc. And we ordered malai broccoli, crispy corn and gobi manchurian dry for starters. For the main course we ordered schezwan noodles and cheese malai kofta. For dessert, we ordered sizzling chocolate brownie and malai lassi. For soup we ordered tomato soup. We were a party of five people. The quantity was sufficient and the quality of the food was good too. I did not taste the malai lassi, pudina paratha and tomato soup, so cannot comment on them. I was not a fan of the malai brocoli but maybe that is because I don't like broccoli. I loved the schezwan noodles, crispy corn and gobi manchurian. The sizzling chocolate brownie was good too. The aloo paratha came with dhal and it was average. The naan was okay too. The cheese malai kofta had no cheese. Overall I would recommend this restaurant. 3/5 stars.

Delish - The Dessert Studio

This was a very expensive place. We ordered the Burnt Basque Cheesecake pastry. It was of average size and the taste was also good but not too good. Would not recommend this place because of the prices being too high here. They have a selection of desserts and bon-bons as the name suggests. I would give this place a 2.5/5 stars. 

Bamboo Kitchen

This is a vegetarian restaurant in Anna Nagar. The ambience is pleasant and pretty. They serve Thai food and Chinese food. The place is a bit expensive though. We ordered some pan fried dim sums, veg schezwan balls, hakka noodles and a mocktail called Pine Cocco Blossom. The taste of everything was good. Noodles were awesome, so were the dim sums. The veg schewan balls though were too spicy but that is because we had chosen the schezwan sauce. The Pine Cocco Blossom was great too except I did not like it when I got sips of soda but that is because I personally don't like soda. Overall, this was an awesome place. I would rate it a 4/5 stars.

Palimar

So I have been to this restaurant multiple times in the past but I had not visited it in years so I visited it recently and we ordered sweet lime juice, butter dosa and paper roast dosa. The paper roast dosa was very large. I did not taste the butter dosa and sweet lime juice. But the paper roast dosa was great. This is a budget friendly place. The indoor dining place had been closed so we had to eat in the outdoors dining place. So the ambience was very okay-ish. I would give this place 3/5 stars.

The Belgian Waffle Co.

I have eaten at this place multiple times. My recent go-to favourite here is their Almond Cocoa Butter Waffle. So recently when we ate here we ordered the Almond Cocoa Butter Waffle and Kiki & Oreo Waffle. Both were great. I also like their pancakes. A super place for dessert. They offer waffles, pancakes, waffle cakes, waffle sundaes, shakes, cold coffee, iced tea, etc. Would recommend this place. I would give it a 4/5 stars.

Dominos

I have eaten here several times. This time we ordered Cheese n corn pizza, Choco lava cake, Garlic breadsticks and Peppy paneer pizza. There was too much oregano powder on the garlic breadsticks. Other than that, everything else was perfect. I would rate this place a 3.5/5 stars because sometimes when we order online, the quality is not good - the cheese on the pizza looks stale, there is mayonnaise on the pizza and less cheese, the pizza itself looks stale or it is undercooked or overcooked. But these issues occur only sometimes, so don't know what the problem is. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now