Restaurants that I ate at recently (Part 7)

Millet Maagic Meal 

I ate at the Anna Nagar branch of this restaurant several times in the past few months. There is one branch in Alwarpet too. At this restaurant I tried several things such as ribbon muruku, ragi cookies, marble brownie, ragi dosa, millet dosa, millet idli, millet margharita pizza, millet ghee dosa, millet butter dosa, millet mini idli dipped in sambar, etc. Overall, a great restaurant, affordable prices, quiet environment, neat ambience. I used to go here in the evenings after work and truly enjoyed my experience here. I would rate this restaurant a 4/5 stars.

Alchemist Lake View Cafe

This restaurant is in Chetpet. And I ate here during a birthday party of a colleague. I was vegetarian at the time and so I ate the veg food and the food was great in variety and okay-ish in terms of taste. Ambience was good and neat. Would rate this place a 3/5 stars.

Erode Amman Mess

The first time I ate at this restaurant was when I went there with my colleagues. The restaurant is in Anna Nagar. I tried their mutton biryani, parotta, chicken fried rice, Japan chicken, etc. The next time I ate from here was when I ordered lunch online from their restaurant, I ordered their prawn gravy and egg veech. I enjoyed the food from this restaurant. Would rate it a 4/5 stars.

Babbal Da Punjabi Dabha

I have eaten from here before in the past but had not eaten from here in a long time, so recently I ordered their chilli fish and prawn noodles. Both were great in quantity and taste. Prices were also affordable. I ordered through Zomato and got a good discount. Would rate this place a 4/5 stars.

Faasos

I think I first ate from Faasos when one of my colleagues had ordered one of their wraps which was really great - it had the perfect combo of egg and chicken. Then I ordered their chicken mayo wrap through Zomato one day which was okay-ish. Would rate this place a 3/5 stars.

HRX by EatFit

I ordered their Chicken Hummus Roll from their Aminijikarai branch through Zomato for lunch one day. Did not enjoy the taste that much - too healthy. I want to try more of their food though. Would rate this place 3/5 stars for now though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurants That I Ate At Recently (Part 5)

Books I Have Been Reading Recently (Part 10)

Five Most Patriotic Movies on Amazon Prime Video India Right Now